- Everybody wins – helping East Palo Alto residents drive less
- SamTrans sees 3% growth in ECR ridership up 3% in first month; kicks off study of speed improvements
- City of San Mateo leans toward variably priced parking, less driving for downtown
- Menlo Park Transportation Commission votes unanimously to remove parking from Laurel Street bike lane
- Can Mountain View San Antonio be a place?
- December 16: Share your vision for Caltrain a decade from now
- Judge tosses High Speed Rail funding plan; what does this mean for Caltrain electrification?
- San Mateo County shuttle schedules going online
- MTC considering regional approach to Cap and Trade; BART, Muni, AC Transit have dibs
- Can Downtown Extension to Transbay be built by 2022?
- Companies Say Goodbye to the 'Burbs - Yahoo Finance
- San Jose Diridon Station Area Plan Study Session
- Hillsdale postpones shopping center renovation plans: Mall expansion halted for further economic review - - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Secret Weapon in Mall Battle - Parking Apps - NYTimes.com
- A seat on the bus | News | Mountain View Online |
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Six-year-old Sioreli Torres Zamora was struck by a vehicle and killed while walking in a crosswalk at Bay Road & Gloria Way in East Palo Alto on her way to school on Sept. 28. A boy was struck by a vehicle while … Continue reading
Palo Alto finished installing the Peninsula’s first green bike lanes on Channing Avenue earlier this week as part of a traffic-calming project that includes high-visibility crosswalks, specially-marked speed humps, and intersection bike lanes. Channing Avenue is an important bicycle route … Continue reading