- Everybody wins – helping East Palo Alto residents drive less
- SamTrans sees 3% growth in ECR ridership up 3% in first month; kicks off study of speed improvements
- City of San Mateo leans toward variably priced parking, less driving for downtown
- Menlo Park Transportation Commission votes unanimously to remove parking from Laurel Street bike lane
- Can Mountain View San Antonio be a place?
- December 16: Share your vision for Caltrain a decade from now
- Judge tosses High Speed Rail funding plan; what does this mean for Caltrain electrification?
- San Mateo County shuttle schedules going online
- MTC considering regional approach to Cap and Trade; BART, Muni, AC Transit have dibs
- Can Downtown Extension to Transbay be built by 2022?
- San Jose Diridon Station Area Plan Study Session
- Hillsdale postpones shopping center renovation plans: Mall expansion halted for further economic review - - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Secret Weapon in Mall Battle - Parking Apps - NYTimes.com
- A seat on the bus | News | Mountain View Online |
- San Carlos set to review options for downscaling Transit Village project - San Jose Mercury News
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
Monthly Archives: December 2011
The Menlo Park Transportation Commission reviewed the Facebook Campus Draft Environmental Impact Report (DEIR) Wednesday night, focusing on the assumptions related to the distribution of vehicle trips and Facebook’s proposed employee trip cap. Commissioner Charlie Bourne asked why the current distribution of … Continue reading