- Everybody wins – helping East Palo Alto residents drive less
- SamTrans sees 3% growth in ECR ridership up 3% in first month; kicks off study of speed improvements
- City of San Mateo leans toward variably priced parking, less driving for downtown
- Menlo Park Transportation Commission votes unanimously to remove parking from Laurel Street bike lane
- Can Mountain View San Antonio be a place?
- December 16: Share your vision for Caltrain a decade from now
- Judge tosses High Speed Rail funding plan; what does this mean for Caltrain electrification?
- San Mateo County shuttle schedules going online
- MTC considering regional approach to Cap and Trade; BART, Muni, AC Transit have dibs
- Can Downtown Extension to Transbay be built by 2022?
- San Jose Diridon Station Area Plan Study Session
- Hillsdale postpones shopping center renovation plans: Mall expansion halted for further economic review - - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Secret Weapon in Mall Battle - Parking Apps - NYTimes.com
- A seat on the bus | News | Mountain View Online |
- San Carlos set to review options for downscaling Transit Village project - San Jose Mercury News
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
Monthly Archives: January 2012
A group of residents from Menlo Park, Atheron, Redwood City, San Carlos, Sunnyvale, and East Palo Alto gathered at Menlo College in Atherton on Sunday afternoon to learn lessons from Palo Alto’s successful Safe Routes to School program. Palo Alto’s … Continue reading
Facebook and Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition volunteers organized a Bike to Work Breakfast on Friday morning at the entrance to Facebook’s new Menlo Park Campus for Google bike commuters who began their commute at 6:30 am in San Francisco. The 1800-member SF2G Cycling Club (the … Continue reading