- SamTrans sees 3% growth in ECR ridership up 3% in first month; kicks off study of speed improvements
- City of San Mateo leans toward variably priced parking, less driving for downtown
- Menlo Park Transportation Commission votes unanimously to remove parking from Laurel Street bike lane
- Can Mountain View San Antonio be a place?
- San Francisco Giants keep 50 percent driving mode share
- December 16: Share your vision for Caltrain a decade from now
- Judge tosses High Speed Rail funding plan; what does this mean for Caltrain electrification?
- San Mateo County shuttle schedules going online
- MTC considering regional approach to Cap and Trade; BART, Muni, AC Transit have dibs
- Can Downtown Extension to Transbay be built by 2022?
- San Jose Diridon Station Area Plan Study Session
- Hillsdale postpones shopping center renovation plans: Mall expansion halted for further economic review - - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Secret Weapon in Mall Battle - Parking Apps - NYTimes.com
- A seat on the bus | News | Mountain View Online |
- San Carlos set to review options for downscaling Transit Village project - San Jose Mercury News
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
Monthly Archives: August 2012
San Jose has just done something unheard of in Silicon Valley – the city converted car lanes on several blocks of 3th, 4th, 10th, and 11th streets in downtown, all busy one-way streets with 3 lanes in each direction – … Continue reading
Today, the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors approved a timeline and process to allocate $10.4 million in Trail funding. The money was originally provided by Stanford as mitigation in the 2000 General Use Permit agreement with Santa Clara County. … Continue reading
In June, the Santa Clara Board of Supervisors delayed a decision about the process to invest $10.4 million in trail funding. The money was dedicated to spend on trails back in 2000 to compensate for the Dish Trail spur extensions … Continue reading