- A gradually emerging birds-eye view of San Mateo Rail Corridor transportation
- How will Lawrence Expressway support the Lawrence Station Area plan?
- Mountain View, Palo Alto take more steps toward managing trips
- Democratizing the Google Bus
- New Palo Alto transportation study suggests options to reduce driving
- Can toll lanes on Highway 101 help pay for Caltrain?
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority proposes $700K study to turn freeway, Caltrain tracks into boulevard
- Mayor, Supervisors plans to fund Caltrain among transit and active transportation priorities; but vehicle license measure flunks polls
- December 16: Share your vision for Caltrain a decade from now
- Judge tosses High Speed Rail funding plan; what does this mean for Caltrain electrification?
- Companies Say Goodbye to the 'Burbs - Yahoo Finance
- San Jose Diridon Station Area Plan Study Session
- Hillsdale postpones shopping center renovation plans: Mall expansion halted for further economic review - - San Mateo Daily Journal
- Secret Weapon in Mall Battle - Parking Apps - NYTimes.com
- A seat on the bus | News | Mountain View Online |
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
Category Archives: Bus Rapid Transit
At a meeting on Friday, September 21, the Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) considered next steps for its Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project for El Camino Real. A proposal for dedicated lanes, which would provide the most speed advantage, had … Continue reading